At Westcoast Auto Sales, we are always looking for talented and experienced personnel. We encourage everyone with the right experience/talent to check our job opening periodically. Kindly check the current job openings on the right hand side of this page. Find the one career that fits your potential most and apply online. You can also apply by mail. Simply forward your resume to the address below.
Westcoast Auto Sales
ATTN: Hiring manager
5180 Holt Blvd
Montclair, CA 91763
Sales Assistants for Luxury Auto Dealer (Montclair, CA)
Compensation: Salary plus Commission
Employment Type: full-time
We are one of the FASTEST growing independent luxury auto retailer in Southern California. Available openings for immediate hire a self-motivated, team player, results driven Sales Assistant with a positive attitude. Spanish bilingual, sales experience, automotive experience,Salesperson Permit NOT A MUST YET a huge PLUS!
Follow up with prospective customers in response to their email on our website.
Support on-line customers by setting appointments.
Maintain an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
Establish personal goals that are consistent with the dealerships standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
Receive all inbound sales calls and coordinate schedules of sales people and appointments.
Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required.
TWO YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN CAR INDUSTRY REQUIRED.
Internet Sales experience a PLUS!
Excellent writing and typing skills.
Must have the drive, passion and confidence to be successful.
A desire and ability to work in a performance and process driven environment.
Excellent customer satisfaction skills.
Strong organizational and time management.
Computer Literacy is a MUST.
Please send your resume for review.
What do Car Porters do?
A Car Porter is responsible for helping auto dealerships run as smoothly as possible. Depending on where you work, you could help out cleaning vehicles, doing maintenance, running errands, or even taking cars out for a test drive!
What’s an average day like?
In this job, cars and trucks are your life—so they should be something you’re interested in and know a bit about. Before you begin, get your driver’s license and be sure to have a clean driving record.
In a typical day as a Car Porter, you work out on the lot, helping to maintain the area and setting up cars to best show off the dealership’s collection. While you do that, you may also be given the responsibility of taking stock of the vehicles, and keeping a running tab of their locations and individual VINnumbers.
You also work in the repair shop, gassing up vehicles for test drives and new cars that are fresh off delivery. That means you’ve got to know how to drive both stick shift and automatic cars. You keep an eye on the available stock, making sure that tires are inflated, batteries stay charged, and windows and paint jobs are not nicked or scratched.
Automotive Internet/BDC Sales
Westcoast Auto -Montclair, CA
Do you have experience-selling cars on the Internet or in a Business Development Center (BDC) at an independent car dealership? Westcoast Auto has an excellent career opportunity for you! We are looking for the Top 1% Percent Sales Performers!
Westcoast Auto Philosophy
Quality. Trust. Savings. At Westcoast Auto , these are the words we live by. Our vision of integrity and transparency is not an option, but a mission. We pledge to make the buying experience of a pre-owned car a more pleasant one by providing customers with quality pre-owned cars, at the best price in the market, with incomparable customer service.
· Handle inbound leads (phone, internet, chat, text) and direct to appropriate contact
· Contact present customers (phone, email) to maintain and improve customer loyalty
· Manage your CRM interactions
· Follow-up on appointments and/or sold customers
· Participate in sales meetings
· Auto dealership, Retail, Internet or Business Development Center (BDC) experience
· Proven sales experience, preferably in the automotive or retail industry
· Superior communication and customer service skills
· Excellent follow-through skills
· Solid working knowledge of the Internet
· Understanding of manufacturer’s specifications
· Willingness to learn, train and follow company policy
· Maintaining a positive, can-do attitude
· Must be self-motivated, committed and dedicated
· Excellent writing skills and etiquette
· Must possess a pleasant phone presence
· Must be a team player and willing to step in and help others
· Must pass a Drug Test
· Valid driver’s license required
Job Type: Full-time
· Bachelor Degree or higher
· Retail sales: 3-5 year